Join now

Very classy studio for rent in 16e Rue de la Pompe (Paris)

I am moving abroad and will be renting out my beautiful studio apartment while I am away. My studio is ideally located in the heart of the 16th district of Paris and is tastefully furnished.

It is only 5 minutes walk from the Trocadero/Tour Eiffel, Passy shopping street, supermarkets and gourmet specialty stores as well as a nice stroll from the Ranelagh gardens and Bois de Boulogne.

It is a fully furnished, 35m2 studio that has been recently renovated, with a separate modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and washing machine. It has a balcony that overlooks a peaceful garden and gets beautiful afternoon sun. All you need to live comfortably is there including sheets & towels - just need to arrive with your suitcases.

It is available from the 28 September Protected content I can also show you the apartment if you are in Paris and wish to visit it before making a decision.

There are no agency fees.

Monthly rental, Protected content 1,600€ per month, 3+ months: 1,350€ per month
Weekly rental: 650€ per week
Above rates are inclusive of electricity, water and other fees
Security deposit Protected content

If you are interested, please send me an email ( Protected content ) or call Protected content I can provide more details. Photos can be viewed here: