Join now

Want to be active in Paris?

Dear members,

Do you miss going out for dinnner with your friends back home? Would you like to explore your new home with fellow expats and global minds? Or would like to find others to play your favourite sport with?
Activity Groups are a great and easy way to find others who share your interests and form lasting friendships along the way!

Sounds good, but…

- What are Activity Groups?
Activity Groups bring people with a common interest or hobby together - online and offline. One to three Consuls organize a get-together at least once a month, so group members can enjoy their hobby, a good dinner, or a theatre play together.

- How do I create a new group?
No matter if are an Albatross or Basic member, you can send your group request in here: Protected content

- Where can I get support?
Activity Groups can have up to three Consuls to support each other and our Activity Groups Team will be happy to help with any question or isse you may have at Protected content .

- Can I try groups before upgrading?
As a Basic member you receive two free trials for Activities. Just go to the Event Calender - Protected content -, pick the Activity that sparks your interest and click “Go to Activity”.

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners