Join now

Workshop in Paris - Create Your Ideal Paris Life

I'm running a 2hr workshop this Thursday night Protected content from 7pm to 9pm dedicated to helping you create a life in Paris that you're excited about that is completely aligned with your values. A life that feels like less of a struggle (I know Paris can be tough) and a whole lot more interesting and fun.

My objective is to bring together a group of like-minded souls. A room full of open-minded, open-hearted people who want more for their life. I want to help you get clear on what you TRULY want for your life and give you the inspiration and motivation to start taking steps towards it.

I'm going to take you through the exact exercises I did to completely change my life.

A little over 2 years ago I was working in a job that I hated, feeling trapped in my life in Sydney and not wanting to get up in the morning because I dreaded the thought of going to work. Fast-forward to now and I am living my version of an ideal life, travelling the world, chasing the sun (umm what's happening Paris?!), working from anywhere and doing a job that I truly LOVE.

I want to share with you exactly what I did to transform my life and show you how some simple changes can make a huge impact on your life. This isn't about trying to change your whole life and radically creating a new one (as I have done), it's about getting clear on exactly what an ideal life looks like for YOU and giving you the tools to start creating that life.

WHO IT'S FOR:
Expats (and French people happy to attend a workshop in English :)
If any 1 of the following statements resonates with you, then this workshop could be for you:
* You're feeling a little lost, restless, or bored with your life
* Paris is getting you down and you need a pick-me-up
* You feel as though your life is lacking purpose
* You're struggling with your life in Paris and things feel hard
* You're interested in building a life that is based on your values and is completely fulfilling
* You want clarity around what your ideal life might look like
* You're French and have lived/travelled abroad and you want to feel that same excitement and sense of hope here in Paris
* You feel stuck in a meaningless job that you only took to pay the bills
* You feel unsettled, as though you're in limbo
* You want a fresh perspective and inspiring ideas to take home
* You want to make the next 6 months of Protected content memorable

WHAT WE COVER
* The exact exercises I have used to create my version of an ideal life
* The questions you must ask yourself to get clear on your vision for your life
* The number one tool for increasing happiness
* How to cope with difficult situations
* The impact of your surrounding environment and what to do about it
* How to thrive in Paris

WHY DO I DO THIS WORK?
* I know what it's like to feel completely overwhelmed and disillusioned by life
* I know how hard it can feel to live in Paris sometimes
* I know what it's like to feel as though your life is in limbo and you're hovering between 2 worlds
* I know what it's like to be in a dead-end job and dread waking up in the morning
* I also know that you're capable of much more than you think and perhaps you may have temporarily forgotten that in Paris
* I know that Paris can sometimes crush people's hopes and make them feel like their dreams aren't possible
* I know that if I can get you to start living a life that is in line with your values and that you love, that the whole world will be better for it!

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
10 Euros *Payable on the night in cash, or before the event via PayPal. Email me at Protected content if you'd like to pay via PayPal.

If you want to come, let me know and I'll send you the details (address etc)

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners