Join now

3 Br F/F Apartment avail. Jan '18 for about 4 mths (Penang)

3 bedroom Apartment in popular area available for rent 7th January Protected content about 4 months negotiable.

My wife and I spend about half the year in Penang and the other half in Australia. Normally we rent a new condo each time we visit Penang, but it's a nuisance for many reasons.

This year we have a good apartment we'd like to keep indefinitely, so we are looking to partner with someone in renting the apartment, initially for the period above. Maybe just this once, maybe ongoing.

This is what we have:
3 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
Fully furnished, and I mean fully, down to food in the cupboards.
Protected content ft
Middle floor
Sea view
Popular area for expats/foreigners
Short walk to Gurney Plaza
Time fibre internet
Large pool and good gym facilities
Security of course
Car parking
Relatively quiet for this area
Bus stop outside
Easy Uber and Grab almost anytime.

The apartment is well established and very functional in a good quality development.

Renting this way rather than using an agent you can save:
Agents commission
Utilities deposit
Short term hotel costs when you arrive
Internet connection and contract
Time and inconvenience.

We want to rent the apartment personally on a walk in walk out basis with the usual considerations: respect the property; replace what you use or break; leave it better than you found it. If there are any issues with the apartment we do have a very responsive agent and landlord.

We're just looking to break even on costs so are asking RM Protected content month on this basis, inclusive of (reasonable) electricity, water and internet.

We prefer someone to take the apartment for the full term, but if that's not possible we can consider shorter periods.

Photos or a video tour are available on request.

Penang Forum