Join now

Auto-City Juru House For Rent (Penang)

Hi, my name is Jessie. I owned a unit of 2 storey semi-detached house at Auto-City, Juru, Perai, Penang. It consists of 3 ensuite bedrooms and 1 bedroom with separate bathroom.

I can rent it out for short term to reliable and accurate expats workers. You are required to pay the security deposit, utility fee and cleaning fee. Minimum stay 3 months. House will be available from 15 April Protected content .

As it is a brand new unit so I can rent it with or without furniture. I am open for any discussion if you are interested for the unit.

Location of Auto-City: Protected content

* Guarded
* Gated
* Swimming Pool
* Gym
* Kids Playground
* Jogging Track

* 5 mins walk to Auto-City. You can take a FREE Shuttle Bus called BEST to Penang Island - FIZ Bayan Lepas, Komtar and Queensbay Mall. Timetable as below:

Morning Session : 6.30am to 7.50am
Evening Session : 4.30pm to 7.10pm

Protected content

* 1 min drive to Juru Auto-City (Park View Residences is located next to Juru Auto-City), Prai Industrial Estate
* 3 mins drive to Juru Toll (North-South Hughway)
* 5 mins drive to Penang Bridge
* 10 mins drive to Juru IKS Industrial Estate, Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Penang Sentral (Ferry Terminal, Butterworth Bus Terminal, KTM)
* 15 mins drive to Bayan Lepas Industrial Estate

Feel free to contact me via whatsapp Protected content email me at jessielim. Protected content .