Join now

Invitation to Participate in USM Research Survey (Penang)

I am Nurliyana, doctorate candidate from School of Management, USM, Pulau Pinang. I will conduct a research survey on expatriates.
The matter above referred. Herewith, I wish to seek your kind cooperation to response for my survey.
The purpose of the survey is part of my study in fulfilling university requirement.The survey results will be pooled for the thesis project and individual results of this study will remain absolutely confidential and anonymous.

The objectives of the research to get understanding of effective multicultural personality traits that increase expatriates’ job satisfaction and reduce turnover intention while working and living outside their home countries.

I am targeting on expatriates that working in Malaysia. Here are the criteria of expatriates in our research;

1) Was born outside their current expatriation country
2) Do not hold any permanent resident status or citizenship of the current expatriation country.
3) Have been expatriating (working and living) in a current expatriation country more than six weeks
4) Are working as key personnel, professional or skilled workers in the current expatriation country.

Thank you for your kind attention. Please respond to the survey within two weeks if possible. The last date to complete this survey should be on 10 NOVEMBER Protected content possible. You can complete the survey at your convenience by clicking the hyperlink below.

The hyperlink to the survey form:

Protected content

Thanks.

--
Warmest Regards,
Nurliyana Maludin,
Doctorate Candidate,
School of Management,
University Science of Malaysia (USM),
Protected content ,
Penang.
Contact No: Protected content