Join now

Looking for more networks in Penang !!

Hello Guys,

My name is Napapha from Thailand, you can call me Wynne. I'm a newbie here and struggling in adapting myself to the new environment. I live in Butterworth area and don't know anyone apart from my boyfriend's circle. I'm now taking a Mandarin course which is such a slow progress. I'm a workaholic, staying at home is killing me softly day by day therefore I'm trying to apply for jobs in Penang which match my qualifications. Even though I received MSc. from a leading university in UK and have 5 years experiences as an entrepreneur and business consultant in Indonesia, thing isn't easy without spouse visa.

My boyfriend and I plan to settle down in Penang within this year. It would be great if I could get a permanent job and assist him to build up and sustain our family here. Frankly speaking, I feel like I'm now a directionless person and need guidance from experienced ones in this community. Can anyone please advise me how can I adapt myself and get a job here ? (I really need to get back to my own track)

PS. the reason I want to get a job here is that I don't want to depend on my boyfriend and to have my own circles (friends, colleagues). I want to utilize my knowledge and skills to generate my income. Please feel free to contact me if you want to make friend with a Thailand girl :)
Protected content whatsapp) / Line ID: Wynne_th

Thank you for your time to read my post :)
Wynne

Penang Forum

Our Global Partners