Join now

457 visa - Safety Products / Industrial gases (Perth)

Hi there, can anyone advice on getting sponsored visa while outside australia and in the area of industrial product sales like fire safety products, industrial gases, welding product etc.

which is the best way to get sponsored visa.

appreciate your response and guidance. cheers

Perth Forum