Join now
Log in Join

Chartered Accountant / Chartered Public Accountant (Perth)

Hello all,

I would appreciate your kindness on helping me about the following subject, I want to move to Perth, Australia, but i don't know how to do it.
This means that i've read many times the information exposed on, however, every day i'm even more confused.
I'm a CA/CPA for 8 years now, and i'm an expert on the International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
If necessary, i can send my CV.

Therefore my doubts are, what to do first?
Should i travel and see what happens or sould i contact the employers first?
The situation of not having any other kind of visa, besides the visitor, it represents an disadvantage on the recruitment process?
I'm aware that my qualifications and expertise are very demanded in Australia and i have the requiered knowledge, but i don't know how to get to your country in a fast, legal and safe way.

Thank you so much for your attention,

Best regards for all

João Dias

Perth Forum