Join now

Electrical Engineer looking for work (Perth)

Hi Folks
I live in Perth since a Protected content would like to work and live here forever !!!
At the moment I am looking for a job.
Finished my study in former Yugoslavia so I know to speak Serbian ,Croatian ,Bosnian in addition to English and Arabic.
In Iraq and Jordan I worked as an electrical engineer (maintenance works mainly and some executive management and sales works) . I have excellent computer skills and feel that I would be a great asset to any company that I have the pleasure of working for.
I also have a lot experiences in Customer Service and worked as I worked as Sales engineer for more than 3 years in Jordan.
I see myself as responsible, friendly, trustworthy, sociable and reliable person. I am more than a good team player who thinks on his own or in a group. I pay attention to details, I am willing to learn as well and I am not afraid at all of hard work and long days.
I always enjoy my work and have a demonstrated ability to meet targets effectively, a team player who wants to start a career in Australia.
If you know about any job opportunity for me or you are looking for similar staff at the moment please contact me for any further info!
Thanks a lot