Join now

Looking for a Housemate to share house in palmyra (Perth)

Hi I am a 37 year old male looking for room mates to start a house share. The property is available from next week. Rent is Protected content week, Bond Protected content . lease is 6 months to start.

The house is a 3 bed 1.5 bath with lock up garage. It is located on Marmion street and has public transport access at the doorstep. the lease will initially be for 6 months. The house is well maintained with a large living room and separate formal lounge. The kitchen and laundry and updated and modern and there is a low maintenance backyard.

The room is available from next week though I will only be able to move in end of the month. utility bills are separate and will be shared equally. the house

Internet connection will be transferred from my current residence to the new house end of the month. I will be getting my furniture in so there is an option to have the room furnished.

I am a lecturer and work from home once a week and also have evening classes to teach. So I will be in and out of the house. I am generally quiet and reserved and more a homebody though I do enjoy going out occasionally and hanging out with my friends. However given my job I am usually more inclined to stay home on weekdays.

An ideal roommate will be someone who is fun, generally a nice person with a sense of responsibility. I am not a party animal though I enjoy going out and having friends over for occasional dinners and lunches. I enjoy cooking and one of the perks of the house share maybe that you will enjoy dishes that I cook for friends or for events that I go to.

Also note that I have a rescue dog who is a lovable bundle of energy (he is a staffy kelpie cross) and likes being around his humans. So you must be okay with dogs and enjoy being with them.

If this is of interest to you, please send me a message and I will get back to you with details.

Perth Forum