Looking for a marketing position (Perth)
I am very interested in a marketing position I understand how challenging new jobs are at the beginning but with hard work and perseverance I believe I could overcome these obstacles. I also believe that my UK education , knowledge and experience would help me add value to your company throughout my hopefully long-lived and successful career. Please be advised that I will be in Perth starting October on a permanent residency, if you are interested in my services then please contact me for interviews within those dates.
I am currently working as a Marketing/Business Development specialist for EMEC Petroleum Services. I am completing my Dissertation for my Global MBA in Marketing Management at the University of Wales (Distance Learning). I have had 2 years of past experiences in both Qatar and Egypt in the marketing sector in big companies like Americana group and Shahrazad frozen Vegetables. I graduated with my BA in International Business and Management from London Metropolitan University with a 2.2 honours in Protected content .
During my studies I have completed a total of 5 weeks of internship weeks at National Bank of Egypt in the UK. Those five weeks helped me gain an idea of how banking firms operate and what will be expected if I pursue and career in banking. The five weeks also gave me practical experience that I believe eased my transition from a student to an professional. With my experiences and my motivation to learn, I believe your company will help achieve all of my planned career goals. Kindly find my CV below:
Date of birth: 29/9/1987
Military status: Exempted
Civil status: Single
Address: 1 Khaled Ibn Waleed st, Masaken Sheraton
CIB Bank building
Home: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content
Protected content IN PROGRESS
(Finishing Dissertation Protected content in Marketing Management
University of Wales (Distance Learning)
September Protected content 2010: B.A. International Business and Management
Minor: Classical Arabic
London Metropolitan University
London, United Kingdom
September Protected content 2005: American International School in Egypt
December Protected content Protected content Business Development Specialist
Protected content for Petroleum Services
Protected content , Egypt
- Be in line with the warehouse regarding material being imported and exported
- Finishing paper work regarding both importing/exporting material
- Making sure our company has an updated computerized system with all types of mud material in the inventory by planning with the IT department
- Upgrading the warehouse to high tech.
- Quality control over materials put in drums or palettes.
- Making sure all material is put in an organized order in the warehouse by giving proper instructions to the staff.
- Follow up with the logistics/purchasing department regarding all the logistics documents.
- Updating tenders/contracts between us and other oil companies.
- Applying all the above in our branches in Algeria, Saudi, Syria, Libya and Kuwait.
December Protected content 2012: Protected content specialist
Upper Egypt Investment
In Schahrazad frozen vegetables sector, my job description is the following:
- 1. Outlining workflow processes to increase the efficiency of the marketing organization
- 2. Producing campaign analytics reports as required
- 3. Assisting with the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
- 4. Ensuring that all locally-developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- 5. Assisting with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet marketing projects.
- 6. Working effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary Marketing and Communications team to communicate, coordinate, and integrate Marketing and Communications, and apply best-in-class practices to all efforts.
November Protected content November Protected content Marketing Coordinator acting as “Brand Manager”
Americana Group - Restaurants Division - Qatar Branch
TGI Friday's and Krispy Kreme
- Planning, Executing & Monitoring Marketing Promotions and Advertising Campaigns for the brand.
- Closely monitoring the utilization of the Marketing Materials inside the stores.
Tracks the performance of new products launches in terms of sales mix and Incidence rate, promotions and kids programs.
- Prepares certain marketing reports ( product mix, sales mix , mode of service).
- Developing Local store marketing activities for under-performing restaurants.
Follow up with suppliers on delivery date of the printing material.
June Protected content July Protected content Internship
National Bank of Egypt
London, United Kingdom
- I have done an internship in the National Bank of Egypt in the UK for a year, and I was trained in most of the departments including: credit, settlements, dealing, marketing and sales.
April Protected content Protected content Management Certificate
Protected content plus Training Company
Arabic: Mother tongue. Protected content
Windows: Very good
MS Office: Very good
Seeking a challenging opportunity in the Marketing department of a well established firm.