Join now

Looking for stable grounds... (Perth)

Views

Hi everyone,
Aftermath's- Sadly I have decided that is time to look out for different grounds to carry on with life due to Mother Nature's mood swings and shakes in Christchurch. My neurons decided that I had enough and the bravery and patience of watching the city crumble in order to raise is not what I can commit to anymore.

Bottom line is- I'm on the lookout for the best next move so I turned to the virtual world of friends to help me paint the real Perth picture. I am just starting this process so bear with my questions please. I consider flying over in the next months for a look around and vibe "testing" and perhaps explore the job market. This is were you could be helpful in influencing someone's life decision :) Hints will be much appreciated.

Good affordable accommodation, perhaps a contact person or a connection for a good job agency. What suburbs are most recommended and in general HOW IS LIFE LIVING IN PERTH ?:) - excuse my shouting but I need some enthusiasm here as my list of choices include also Auckland, Wellinghton, Brisbane.- Is reputation of "mining city" a myth or even a "artist soul" can be safely happy there?

Thank you in advance for your time if you do choose to replay.
Adela

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Perth Forum