Join now

Ride to Conquer Cancer event in Western Australia (Perth)

Dear friends,

I’m embarking on a journey to conquer cancer by participating in The Sunsuper Ride to Conquer Cancer® and benefiting The Western Australian Institute of Medical Research. I will join thousands of others in this history-making ride on the 20-th and 21st of October Protected content . I will take part in a 200km two-day ride throughout Western Australia’s scenic countryside with a night of camping. Riders will support breakthrough research and the discovery of new cancer therapies at WAIMR.

The research indicates that one in two Australians will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. I am rallying for the cause and cycling in The Sunsuper Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting WAIMR, because I really want to make a difference and this is one way that I can help those who really need it. This vicious disease has affected my family, so I would like to pay tribute to and honour my family as well as other cancer victims. I would also like to raise some money to support the ongoing research into the cancer prevention and treatment.

For real impact, I have set a personal fundraising goal of $2,500.00. To help me reach this goal, visit my personal page and make a donation on line.

Protected content

This is the inaugural Ride to Conquer Cancer event in Western Australia. The Ride already has a record of success in Australia. Last year in Brisbane over Protected content raised $4.7 million. Riders will be supported by hundreds of Volunteers and Crew Members who will provide meals, water and snack stops, gear transport, portable restrooms, safety on the streets, comprehensive medical services and an overnight campsite complete with tents, massages, and hot showers.

Perth Forum

Our Global Partners