Road Trip to North WA (21 - 28 Mar) (Perth)
My name is Citra. Originally from Indonesia, but have been here for 2 years now. Friends of mine will come from Indonesia for 2 weeks, we would like to do road trip to North. Anyone interested? We are looking for 1 more travel mate to share the journey with us.
About us: 3 girls mid 20’s – early 30’s
Travel date : 21 – 28 March Protected content . (Depart From and Return to Perth)
Estimate Timeline and Destination:
• Day Protected content Depart early morning from Perth to Kalbarri National Park. 6 Hours Drive. Stay for 1 night.
• Day Protected content Depart from Kalbari to Denham. 4 Hours Drive. Stay for 2 Nights exploring Shark Bay and Monkey Mia.
• Day Protected content Still around Shark Bay
• Day Protected content Depart from Shark Bay to Coral Bay. 6 Hours Drive. Stay 1 Night
• Day Protected content Depart from Coral Bay to Exmouth. 2 Hours Drive. Stay for 1 Night.
• Day Protected content Depart from Exmouth to Karinjini. 8.5 Hours Drive. Stay 1 Night
• Day Protected content : Depart from Karanjini to Carnarvon. 9 Hours Drive. Stay for 1 Night.
• Day Protected content Depart from Carnavon to Perth. 9 Hours Drive
Above are rough plan and still in discussion. Might change.
Our budget is not more than $500/per person. We have camping gear ready. So will only rent car or caravan and share the fuel, gas, food, etc.
If you are interested please pm me, and tell us about u ☺