Join now

Room for rent in East Perth ($290.00 per week)

I am looking for a quiet female flat mate for my two bedrooms, one bathroom apartment in East Perth, Wellington Street. The apartment is generously sized, in a quiet location and has two balconies. A/C and heating is available in all rooms separately. Park and pubs are in walking distance and with easy access to the CBD. The building is about 10 years old and modern.

Your bedroom is about Protected content and has a big BIR with mirror, beige carpet and is furnished. You can use all other facilities e.g. fridge, washing machine …

I am 33 years old girl and work fulltime in the Oil and Gas Industry, have German background and like it clean and cosy at home. I spend my spare time with my horse, friends and my bike. I am hardly at home.

Rent is $290.00 per week (paid weekly in advance) and two weeks bond. This includes electricity, water, high speed internet and a weekly general house cleaning. The room is available from 06/03/ Protected content one or two days earlier) until 05/06/ Protected content

Please contact Carina on Protected content

Perth Forum