Join now

thinking of making the move! (Perth)

hi everyone, ive just joined this forum as i need help!!! my family and i are wishing to emigrate to Perth in the next couple of years. however, my husband has worked hard as a doctor in London all his life and is now a consultant haematologist and has been for the last 3 years. i would like to know from anyone if it is possible for him to maintain that level of consultancy if he were to get a job in perth?? or would he have to demote and do extra courses?? im a nurse so shouldnt have a problem i would hope? has anyone been in this position who could help? if so i would really appreciate it. his speciality within haemotology is primarily in haemostasis and thrombosis

Perth Forum