Join now

German TV production seeking for unique family (Philadelphia)

Views

We, the Constantin Entertainment, one of Germany’s biggest TV production companies, are producing a documentary about a German Family travelling throughout the U.S. for the first time.

In the past, our team won the German Television Award for best documentary.

About the documentary, our film crew will follow the journey of the German family, travelling from the east coast of the U.S., to the west coast.

On their way, they will have stop overs in various states, staying with different host families to learn about the American culture and various ways of living.
The journey is designed to enlighten the German family’s perception of the Unites States, since the family dreams of making the States their future home.
Since our documentary will also serve as a platform of cultural exchange, reflecting the cultural diversity of the United States, we are looking for unique host families, as representatives of their culture.

For the German family’s stop in Pennsylvania we seek a unique family (especially one who is in contact with Amish/Mennonites) who will host our German family for one week. (Families selected will be compensated)

As you can imagine to find one of these families is pretty tough while sitting in Germany.
So we would really appreciate any kind of help.

Do you know any families who would be interested in get in contact with a German family for one week?
Or can you spread the word for us?
Or do you have any ideas how to find one of these families?
If you know any professional caster or people who would like to go on the street to find these family, just let me know it. (Compensation for a caster is negotiable)

Just give me a short reply by mail. ( Protected content )

You also can share my email address in case of interested families.

Thank you very much.
Greetings from Germany. ;-)
Kevin

Philadelphia Forum

Our Global Partners