Join now
Log in Join

Motorcycle with Italian license plate in PA (Philadelphia)

Hi all, I moved back to Philly from Milan last year and recently had my Italian motorcycle shipped here. My question is regarding registration - do I need to get a PA license plate immediately or can I drive my bike with its Italian plate for up to a year? I know that this is the case for foreign drivers' licenses, but it's not clear whether that applies to vehicles with foreign plates as well.

I already have it insured here, but there is quite a bit of paperwork to get it registered so I'd like to start riding it with my Italian license plate in the meantime, if it's legal.

Thanks in advance!

Philadelphia Forum