Join now

Holotropic Breathwork (Phnom Penh)

Hello, friends! I invite you to the individual sessions in Holotropic breathing in Sihanoukville. I have experience in holotropic sessions on meditation for over 20 years. I dialed a group of assistants. Welcome!

What is Holotropic Breathwork?
Holotropic Breathwork is a simple yet powerful technique for self-exploration, transformation and healing based on combined insights from modern consciousness research, depth psychology and various spiritual practices. The method activates non-ordinary states of consciousness which mobilizes the spontaneous healing potential of the psyche. Sustained breathing, evocative music, focussed energy work and mandala drawing are components of this holotropic journey. “Holotropic” literally means ‘moving towards wholeness’.
At the heart of Holotropic Breathwork is a belief that we hold within us the healing and inner resources that we need to live fully and deeply, to heal our wounds and to rise to our higher selves. Honouring that “the healer is within”, this work trusts, respects, and supports each person’s unique experience.
Over the centuries, in many different cultures, the breath has been used to access inner resources, whether those resources are needed for healing, recovery, personal exploration or enhancing one’s creativity. Holotropic breathwork unites the power of breath with the power of witness (instructor).
Zlata:
Protected content
Protected content , Viber
Protected content

Phnom Penh Forum

Our Global Partners