Join now

KEP "The Riviera of Cambodia" (Phnom Penh)

Hello Everybody,

I m starting to Promote Kep wich i called "The Riviera of Cambodia". Actually i could describ Kep as "The Relaxing Destination of Cambodia". There is so much to devellop there in this very natural environment. I could suggest this concept as IT "(Intelligent Tourism") "i m joking".

There is a total lack of communication to Promote Kep that s why i focus on, i don t understand why ? I live in Phnom Penh since 6th september Protected content never seen any real effective points of it ! All goes to Seam Reap, Sihanoukville, Kampot, Phnom Penh etc..in travel agencies for instance ? Kep got an unic Cinematic atmosphere, it entertains my memory and imagination : Brighton, Nice, Cannes, Dubrovnic riviera aswell etc...It s also desolated and romantic aswell wich becomes rare in this saturated world somehow nowadays...

I ll do soon a blog with text and selected photos.

Get out of the crowd, take a Capitol bus / 4 hours trip : ride a scooter in the National Park, go to Rabbit Island breath the sea and swim in the Gulf of Thailand, hear the silence, eat in crab Market, whatever this beautfiull nature will support you along your trip ...Kep people are very friendly too !

Enjoy and have a good time ! Welcome To Kep...

P

PS : the official website Protected content

Phnom Penh Forum

Our Global Partners