Join now

Realtor in Arizona (Phoenix)

Cristine L Masson ~ Your Realtor for Life!
A former military brat, spending much of her first 20 years in Germany, Cristine L Masson has been recognized for her achievements in working with her clients as well as establishing a strong foundation of repeat customers, and referral business.
Professional Philosophy: Today, purchasing and selling a home is the most personal and the largest financial transaction that any of us will enter into, so it's essential to select a trusted, qualified, and experienced Realtor that has the knowledge and background to effectively help you find or sell your home. With over 24 years of experience and knowledge as a trusted and qualified Real Estate Professional, it is my pledge to you to always provide the same sincere commitment with consistent, outstanding service while diligently striving to earn your business now and for many years to come. So, whether you are a first-time home buyer, or the seasoned homeowner don't leave the largest transaction of your life to chance, call me today. Experience - Outstanding Service - Commitment to Excellence both from HomeSmart and myself... It's a winning combination; put it to work for you. Working together to make it happen!
~ fluent in English and German

Phoenix Forum

Our Global Partners