Join now

Relocating to Phoenix region in January 2017.

Our family is relocating to the Phoenix region in January Protected content . My husband's office will be in Mesa, but my work will likely result in us finding a house centrally & just north of downtown Phoenix. We are interested in continuing our family's French learning. My husband & I have been learning French with a tutor for 2 1/2 years while our kids (8 & 6 years old) have been in French Immersion school in St. Albert, Alberta. We are also interested in any Spanish Immersion schools for the kids in the area. If anyone has any information or resources regarding French Immersion/classes, Spanish Immersion/classes, or International schools.

We are hoping to meet other expats to help with our family's repatriation transition during the middle of the kids' school year & to meet people who are expats from other places. We have been extremely fortunate to meet expats (& non-expats) from across the globe. We greatly enjoy global perspectives & worldly conversations. We are concerned about moving back to the U.S. We are looking forward to meeting new people in the area. We have never lived (or traveled) to the southwestern region of the U.S. What suggestions does anyone have?

Phoenix Forum

Our Global Partners