Teachers (Full and Part-Time) Needed (Phuket)
ELT Phuket is looking for TEACHERS
ELT Phuket has been a leading provider of educational services in Phuket for almost 20 years. Our ELT School is based in a convenient and pleasant location in Phuket Town. We also provide teaching staff for several client schools on the island of Phuket as well as seasonal English camps.
We are currently looking to engage full-time teachers. Daily office hours are 7.30 am - 3.30 pm. and include 20 contact hours per week.
Compensation and Benefits:
• B40,000 per month salary increased to B42,000 Baht after probation
• 11-month renewable contract (renewal of contract is subject to yearly performance)
• B30,000 end-of-contract bonus
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by ELT Phuket
• 20 days' (paid) holiday per year, with an additional Protected content public holidays
• Health and medical insurance
• have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or a Bachelor of Education from an ACCREDITED University
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120hrs of in class training)
• It is preferred that you have experience in teaching English in Thailand.
This position provides an exceptional opportunity to play a role and make a difference to the future of education with one of Thailand’s premier language schools. If you share our vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to apply:
E-mail the following documents below to RECRUITMENT at Protected content and clearly state the position you’re applying for.
1. Cover letter and CV with the names and e-mail addresses of 2 referees
2. Scan of university degree and transcripts
3. Scan of ESL certificates
4. Scan of the photo page of your passport
5. San police clearance from home country. (A Thai police clearance will also need to be obtained if hired)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents.
For more information about our company and our programs, please visit our company website at Protected content to find out more.