Join now

Internship opportunities for graduate student (Pittsburgh)

Dear all,

I am a French student currently living and studying in Nantes, France. After graduating with a bachelor degree in foreign languages, I spent the Protected content year as the French teaching assistant at Allegheny College in Meadville, PA. I really enjoyed my time at Allegheny, but had to return to France to start my graduate studies. I am currently pursuing a masters degree in International Management at Audencia School of Management, one of the top French business schools, and I am looking to complete an internship in the spring of Protected content .

I have already worked for several months within the international sales department of Manitou Group, a French multinational company which specializes in construction machines. This position allowed me to gain work experience in an international context, as well as strong professional skills, which I enjoyed very much. I would like to work in the marketing and/or business development area if possible, within a company with international interests, however I am open to any opportunity.

Regarding the details of the internship, I am looking for something between January Protected content July Protected content , full time, and for a duration of between 4 to 6 months. I would only require a J-1 training visa which is very easy to obtain.

I have been looking on different job/internship websites, as well as contacting major companies in Pittsburgh, but I am having a hard time getting positive answers.
If any of you would have some referrals or ideas, it would be great!

Thank you very much for your time and attention.