Join now

Internship opportunities for graduate student (Pittsburgh)

Dear all,

I am a French student currently living and studying in Nantes, France. After graduating with a bachelor degree in foreign languages, I spent the Protected content year as the French teaching assistant at Allegheny College in Meadville, PA. I really enjoyed my time at Allegheny, but had to return to France to start my graduate studies. I am currently pursuing a masters degree in International Management at Audencia School of Management, one of the top French business schools, and I am looking to complete an internship in the spring of Protected content .

I have already worked for several months within the international sales department of Manitou Group, a French multinational company which specializes in construction machines. This position allowed me to gain work experience in an international context, as well as strong professional skills, which I enjoyed very much. I would like to work in the marketing and/or business development area if possible, within a company with international interests, however I am open to any opportunity.

Regarding the details of the internship, I am looking for something between January Protected content July Protected content , full time, and for a duration of between 4 to 6 months. I would only require a J-1 training visa which is very easy to obtain.

I have been looking on different job/internship websites, as well as contacting major companies in Pittsburgh, but I am having a hard time getting positive answers.
If any of you would have some referrals or ideas, it would be great!

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Julie

Pittsburgh Forum