Join now

New in Pittsburgh: city bike tours!

Hi everyone!

Who wants to get to know more about the history and architecture of the city of Pittsburgh? I recently launched Bike the Burgh Tours that offers guided city tours on bikes through Downtown, the North- and the Southside (for now). The tours focus on the history of the city, interesting architecture, street art and the personalities who shaped Pittsburgh over the last 2 centuries.
Tours take place Thursdays through Sundays, they last about 2 hours and cost $15 per person. You can either bring your own bike, rent one from the Golden Triangle Bike Rental or the Healthy Ride Bike Share System that will get launched May 31st.

Getting to know the city in such a way is perfect for friends and family that are visiting. It can also be very interesting for yourself, especially if you got the feeling that you work too much and never really have the time to actually explore Pittsburgh. Trust me: This town has a lot of beautiful spots to offer! You just have to find them.

For more information (meeting point, tour schedule, new upcoming tour themes etc.) visit Protected content or Protected content

Hope to welcome you soon on one of my tours! It is always great fun!
Valentina

Pittsburgh Forum

Our Global Partners