Join now

Publishing brochures, newsletters, guides MNE/ENG (Podgorica)

If you need promotional brochure, guide, news leaflet or newsletter on English and Montenegrin done by team of professionals, at a great price, please contact me by e-mail: Protected content .

The final product will be done by Montenegrin journalist-myself, Editor-English native speaker, designer and photographer.

For gift books about Montenegro written in English, French and Russian I recommend you to visit Publisher Gligrije Dijak/ Velimira Tertzica 7, Protected content Protected content . There you can see some of my works as well.

Please find some of my published works listed bellow:

- Co-author of the IPA brochure, “Growing together, EU at work in Montenegro” Protected content
- Author of two newsletters – EU funded project “Social and labour inclusion of disabled” Protected content
- Author of January issue of Newsletter for website of EU Delegation to Montenegro Protected content
- Author of news leaflet on EU institutions Protected content
- Proofreading of the poetry collection „Gradja za sjenku“, poet Savo Lekic, published Protected content
- Author of the Fun guide “I danju i nocu ZABAVA“, Protected content , May
- Translation of the book Magnificent Mountains, author Ivan Lakovic, published Protected content . MNE-ENG
- Translation of the guide Podgorica-over the bridges, rivers, squares, Protected content
- Proofreading of the novel ”Švedski tigar” in Montenegrin, author Zvonimir Popovic, published Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Podgorica Forum