Join now

Publishing brochures, newsletters, guides MNE/ENG (Podgorica)

If you need promotional brochure, guide, news leaflet or newsletter on English and Montenegrin done by team of professionals, at a great price, please contact me by e-mail: Protected content .

The final product will be done by Montenegrin journalist-myself, Editor-English native speaker, designer and photographer.

For gift books about Montenegro written in English, French and Russian I recommend you to visit Publisher Gligrije Dijak/ Velimira Tertzica 7, Protected content Protected content . There you can see some of my works as well.

Please find some of my published works listed bellow:

- Co-author of the IPA brochure, “Growing together, EU at work in Montenegro” Protected content
- Author of two newsletters – EU funded project “Social and labour inclusion of disabled” Protected content
- Author of January issue of Newsletter for website of EU Delegation to Montenegro Protected content
- Author of news leaflet on EU institutions Protected content
- Proofreading of the poetry collection „Gradja za sjenku“, poet Savo Lekic, published Protected content
- Author of the Fun guide “I danju i nocu ZABAVA“, Protected content , May
- Translation of the book Magnificent Mountains, author Ivan Lakovic, published Protected content . MNE-ENG
- Translation of the guide Podgorica-over the bridges, rivers, squares, Protected content
- Proofreading of the novel ”Švedski tigar” in Montenegrin, author Zvonimir Popovic, published Protected content

Podgorica Forum