Join now

Wine Tasting Lunch (Podgorica)

Greetings, Salutations,

I am new to this forum, and just two months in Podgorica working for the Ministry of Defense. I am always looking for new and interesting things to do after hours, and especially interested in meeting new people.

Later this month I am hosting a visitor from the States, and would really like to take her to a wine tasting at Šipčanik. The challenge is that Plantaze requires a minimum of 10 participants to book a tour.

My proposal to this forum is this - No-Host Lunch on Friday, November 22nd at the wine cellar just outside of Podgorica ( Protected content ). Cost would be 30 Euro per person, and would include the following:

Visit to the wine cellar ‘Šipčanik’ with lunch and tasting of 5 wines: premium Krstač, Chardonnay barrique, premium Vranac, Vranac Pro Corde and Vranacbarrique.
Tasting with: 0.25 lit bottled water.
Menu:
Appetizer Protected content (75 gr cheese Protected content prosciutto Protected content or Protected content of fish appetizer Main course – Protected content . ( stew vegetables + veal ) Cake with a glass of sparkling wine Montenegrin Val Bread and eating utensils
Durration: approximately 2h Price per person: 30,00€

Is anyone interested in joining us?

Podgorica Forum

Our Global Partners