English Canadian Linguistic Tester needed! (Portland)
Job Title: English Canadian Linguistic Tester
If interested, please contact Marta at: Protected content or call me at: Protected content .
Pay: $18/hr. W2
Start Date: January 5th
Duration: Protected content (extension possible based on client need and employee performance)
Location: Onsite Portland
Hours: M-F: 8hrs/day
• Report bugs using best practices through a database. Write bugs to refine speech-to-text engine, and Natural Language (NL) comprehension.
• Focus on common parsing errors.
• Perform usability tests.
• Work with international language teams and English variants (en_UK, en_Australian, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, etc.) to distinguish system wide issues versus locale specific problems.
• Submit reports discussing speech-to-text accuracy, NL performance, and user sentiment.
• Perform analysis of computer generated answers compared to users expected results.
• Troubleshoot, isolate & report bugs found during testing.
• Testing of websites and applications in locales: regional inaccuracies, localization issues, cultural issues and location accuracy.