Join now

physical activity networking- group fitness (Porto)

with spring here, I am looking to set up group fitness sessions in the mornings during the week like 10ish or lunch time- maybe parque da cidade is accessible for all.. for those interessed.. exercise should not be a drudgery I want to set up Physical activity session for all abilities and even can incoporate kids as well.This will avoid the fitness rut or supplement your gym workout. the benefits will be being outside and expanding your social network and building confidence in learning new skills...
I am familiar with most parques in porto now, quinta de covelo ( near marques) Parque de sao rocque, Parque lavendareria (gaia) Jardin de virtudes (behind clerigios) also parque santiago( leca da palmeria) also praias de matosihnos or Leca da palmeira...
Please post any comments or ideas below or send me a message
Thank you

This is a concept is not only about physical activity but meeting new people and cultures. I Love what running and keeping fit offers and the outdoors, we are very lucky to be living in Porto, which is surrounded by plenty of beautiful parks and views

One thing is that Physical activity is the sharing of the experience with others. Through this it will aid in create an avenue to provide social support to help everyone to get active and stay active There are many benefits to being physical active, but each person has their own reasons. So what moves you? Want to lose weight? Need to lower your blood pressure? Want to have more energy? Setting clear goals will help you track your progress. Ask yourself why you want to engage in physical activity and focus on the one motivator that mean the most to you. please have a chat and see you soon.

I want set up group training sessions for either 10am or lunch time during the weekday

I have tuesday evenings free or friday evenings.

currently do saturday morning running group.

happy trails regards Protected content

Porto Forum

Our Global Partners