Join now

Alecu will teach you guitar! (Prague)

What you should know about me …
I began studying classical guitar more than 30 years ago and I am still crazy about it. Bach is my daily “heroin” but in the meantime other styles have appealed to me–medieval music, rock, blues, jazz, and punk. I am a passionate musician with a strong desire to play- in concerts, with bands, performing private recitals, you name it. Over the years, I have been collaborating with several Romanian artist bands (Jazzadezz ,Truverii, Circa 7, Grodek, Nicu Covaci&friends, Casandra Maria Hausi, Adrian Naidin) and attending nearly all jam sessions organized in Bucharest. And yet my heart remains with “Domnisoara Pogany“ with which I’ve launched three albums and performed with outside of Romania (Italy, France, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia & Hungary). Next, I am hoping to start a new band on Czech ground.
I’ve been giving guitar lessons for the last 20 years in Bucharest and I still love it. Recently I moved to Prague and my intention is to continue my passion for teaching guitar.

I have extensive experience with kids. I have also discovered how to guide adults in finding their own way to express themselves through music, ‘cos Music is everywhere!
Where are lessons held? In Prague but also around the city Protected content from the center maximum). Home visits sound fun especially if I can travel by bike but I can travel by car as well. I am sure you can understand that gas is not cheap and this will add up to some extra CZK. But, if it is more convenient for you we can also have lessons via Skype. In this case I can lower the price for you and it’s a “win-win” situation for us both. I would appreciate you booking the lessons one week in advance. You can drop me an e-mail and I will confirm my availability.
What else?! I’ve been told that I am able to make any guitar “spit out music.” Well, maybe it’s true because I am also a “guitar doctor” and I know its anatomy by heart regardless of the type of guitar or state that it’s in (old, new, broken). I am always attempting to resuscitate it
See you there!

Mobile: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content Skype: guitarmania

Classical/ Electric/ Acoustic/ Bass Guitar
400 CZK/hour Prague/ Protected content around Prague

Prague Forum