Join now

Babysitting (Prague)

of individual children or small groups

Dear parents,
when was the last time you went out for a meal without your little or even big ones spilling juice everywhere or watched a movie that was not from the Disney production? Especially now, when Christmas and New Years Eve is approaching you may need the extra few hours to finish up all that needs to be done before the holidays. Have you thought about a babysitter?

My name is Alžběta but everyone calls me Bebe. I am 20 years old and studying at the University of Warwick in the UK. I am majoring in philosophy, psychology and Spanish. I am home for the holidays (16. Protected content so I though what is a better way to earn a little money before uni start again then to do something I really enjoy, babysitting.

I have a lot of experience of working with children of all ages. Having two younger sisters (3, 11 years old) taught me a lot. I regularly teach drama at summer camps. I am part of the charity project Bake-it-up at the University of Warwick where we go into schools and bake with the children. I am also teaching at a summer school next summer. I am also taking part in the widening participation project that helps children from disadvantaged backgrounds to get into a university of their choice or even consider that higher education is an option.

I am happy to babysit on New Year Eve, with the possibility of over night stay. You can arrange with some other friends that have kinds to drop them off for a night or two and enjoy New Years Eve in Prague or outside. All ages welcomed.

CRB check from Czech republic and the United Kingdom is matter of course. I can send you my CV straight away. References are available on request. Meeting in person prior to babysitting can be arranged. I babysit individuals or small groups. I went to a boarding school in the UK so I can help with tutoring in English or Czech in any subject up the level of IGCSE or in maths, biology, philosophy, English, Spanish AB, art, ToK up to IB level. I am also happy to help out around the house, to clean, cook or bake is no problem. Picking up children from school, taking them to extra curricular activates or to a park is more then welcomed.

My hobbies are skiing, snowboarding, baking, traveling, recreationally playing the piano as well as reading and visiting art galleries.

If you would like more information or arrange a meeting do not hesitate to call me anytime on Protected content write me an email alzbeta. Protected content .

Thank you
Best regards,

Bebe Husáková