Client Coordinator With Hungarian-up to 45 000 CZK (Prague)
· Establishes and develops manager relationships expands existing manager relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Implement and manage vendor Programme for assigned client,
- Communicates and shares information regarding contractors, subcontractors and client needs; regularly contacts the client hiring manager during assignments/projects to remain aware of project status, gathers feedback from client about progress/performance, and resolves or escalates any issues appropriately
- Fulfils client service through frequent interaction with client managers
- Work in conjunction with vendors, ensures remarkets and contract extensions by maintaining awareness of client project progress, including end dates and extensions, to maximize business opportunities
- Plan, organize and conduct quarterly performance reviews of the sub-vendors to monitor their performance against service level agreements; including periodic benchmarking of sub-vendor population for comparison and evaluation purposes.
Bachelor's degree in a business related field , or equivalent experience 3+ years experience in a recruitment or key account environment Proven negotiation skills are a must.
· Working knowledge of labour and employment laws
· Experience working as the client interface, aware of organisational culture differences
Advanced English and Hungarian language
· Career development
· Employee benefits
· Notebook and mobile phone