Concur - Dutch Speaking Sales Executive (Prague)
Concur is the world’s leading provider of on-demand Employee Spend Management services. Concur helps organizations control costs by uniting online travel booking, automated expense reporting, and streamlined invoice processing. Concur's suite of award-winning on-demand services allow companies to get up and running quickly so they can focus on what’s most important. By automating and optimizing business processes, Concur delivers actionable business intelligence and rapid ROI, helping companies increase efficiency, control employee spend and drive down operational costs. Concur’s travel, expense and invoice solutions are trusted by thousands of companies and reach millions of employees worldwide.
The Market Development Representative is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales departments through lead generation. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns. The Market Development Representative is also responsible for event support and proactive lead generation. The Market Development reps reports to the Market Development Manager.
• Proactively call into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database. Qualify inbound and outbound leads.
• Participate in the first Protected content of the sales cycle by building relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts, identifying their project needs and business issues and conducting individual needs analysis.
• Overcome objections and effectively communicate Concur’s value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate Concur product offerings.
• Build a business case based on information obtained from targeted accounts to support the value proposition of Concur products.
• Transfer solid leads to appropriate Account Executive for follow-up and formal sales presentation.
• Maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up.
• Maintain up to date and extensive knowledge on all Concur product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings and marketing materials.
• Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
• Achieve quarterly lead generation goals set by sales and marketing management.
• Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new accounts.
• Participate on projects teams as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives.
• Operates under supervision with frequent reviews of work.
• Market Development Leadership team, MDRs, and RSE.
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
• BA or equivalent in Marketing & Business
• 1+ years experience with customer service, inbound and outbound telesales, or market development activities.
• Knowledge of English and Dutch (native level is preferred)
• Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy.
• Must be motivated by cold calling, asking probing questions and gathering information.
• Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of Concur’s product offerings and that of competitors.
Critical Performance Competencies:
• Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Able to work aggressively to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines.
• Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
• Hires, develops & rewards great people
• Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
• Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
• Displays a relentless commitment to win
• Displays personal & corporate integrity