Our client is the world’s leading experts within modelling of water flows. The Danish company DHI has a daughter company in Prague and for a group position with working place in Prague we are searching for a Content Marketing Manager.
DHI are the first people you should call when you have a tough challenge to solve in a water environment – be it a river, a reservoir, an ocean, a coastline, within a city or a factory.
DHI’s knowledge of water environments is second-to-none. It represents 50 years of dedicated research and real-life experience from more than Protected content .
The DHI world is water. So whether you need to save water, share it fairly, improve its quality, quantify its impact or manage its flow, we can help. The DHI knowledge, combined with its working team's expertise and the power of the DHI technology, holds the key to unlocking the right solution.
Do you enjoy making a difference with your to-the-point writing skills? Can you convert information into catchy pieces of content? If yes, we can offer you a challenging position, great colleagues and the opportunity to shape and develop your job in a truly international company – engaged in solving the world’s challenges in water environments. We are looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness and leads.
Responsibilities and challenges
• Participate in the creation, manage and execute the marketing content strategy to ensure lead generation goals are fulfilled
• Produce quality and impacting content marketing (pitches, messages, product description and so on) for both offline and online marketing support to transform key information into call to action messages and engaging content for our target audience.
• Be accountable for your content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
• Collaborate with sales professionals and in-house industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
• Bachelor/Masters in marketing, communications, writing, English or similar
• 5 years of experience in product marketing or content marketing.
• Experience in producing content for the web specifically as well as channel specific knowledge (LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, Twitter etc)
• Excellent English skills – both written and verbally
• Current knowledge of the technology industry and the role of digital marketing in its sales and marketing value chain
• A strong understanding of inbound and outbound digital marketing practices, with good knowledge of the latest trends in marketing automation, SEO, SMO, etc
• Ability to clearly and concisely transform technical and complicated topics into appealing messages and contents
• Familiar with the marketing mix content creation methods to drive audiences and engagement (webinars, videos, etc.)
• Ability to meet or exceed deadlines and manage and prioritise a high volume of projects simultaneously
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process- driven, think scale and rely on data to make decisions
• A very hands-on position in an informal and international environment
• A great opportunity to utilise, shape and expand your skills and expertise
• A job where the keyword is dedication
• A team of colleagues in several locations worldwide
If you are interested in this position then please contact:
e-mail Protected content
Please reply no later than 24.5.2016.