For our client, a leader in the manufacturing of small excavators, I am looking for an experienced Engine Design Engineer with EN language skills (CZ - would be a plus).
Together with our client, we are searching for an Engine Design Engineer for their state of the art manufacturing plant close to Prague, Czech Republic.
The new team member will be responsible for Design, Innovation and Research / Development for engines.
· Creating, modifying and maintaining technical documentation systems, engine cooling and engine accessories;
· Designing solutions for these systems according to project or based on marketing strategy;
· Cooperating in the construction and testing of prototype and evaluation of results;
· Cooperating with project teams, functional-teams, manufacturing plant, service and marketing team;
· Developing application knowledge of new techniques, materials and procedures beneficial to assigned product changes as directed;
· Making feasibility studies for new products or product changes as directed.
Prefered Education and Experience:
· Knowledge of Mechanics and/or Hydraulics and/or Electric-Electronics;
· Knowledge of technologies and solutions for engine cooling and engine accessories, building
· CAD skills;
· Engineering degree;
· Experience in an industrial environment ;
· Fluent English, Czech would be a great asset;
· Minimum Experience Necessary: 5+ years.
· Competitive salary and benefit package;
· Career growth in a global company;
· 5 weeks vacation;
· For non EU citizens – work permit will be assured by the company.
We are searching for an ambitious person with very good communication skills. If you have relevant experience in
the filed and you are looking for a career in a global company, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
Protected content or Protected content