Join now

English speaking attorney (family law) (Prague)

I'm not a Czech citizen, my late husband was a Czech national, but been leaving as a Permanent Resident for the past 40 yrs in South Africa. Last year when he passed away, my life became a nightmare, 3 yrs ago we sold a flat in South Africa, use my own saving, my 19 yrs old son's saving, sold my personal car, borrowed money from my house mortgage, borrowed from our business to buy 2 plots in Czech Republic as an investment. With his passing I was the only beneficiary of his will, so I sign a personal liability for his personal debts so the estate could be finalized quickly. My husband has 3 grown up children from his first marriage and 1 son with me that is 19 at present. Now the notary in Prague wants to divide the sale of the plots with my step children, when I leave at present from hand to mouth, since then I had to rent my home to have a small income, in my age is not been easy to find a job, close the business that provide us an income, since my husband was the only person that was qualified to do the work, my son had to stop studying because I could not afford to pay the tuition of his school and I still have lot of debts to pay. I have sent e-mails to the notary but for any reason that I don't understand she does not reply to my e-mails and I don't know what else to do. Can any one help with advise or where to go to get help.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Prague Forum