PRAGUE - CZ
Our client is a global leader in the data warehouse field. They have an international consulting centre here in Prague, Czech Republic and this centre provides consultants to the largest and most sophisticated data warehouse (DWH) projects across the EMEA region (For example in Austria, Italy, Sweden, Russia, UK, France, Czech Republic and more!)
The company is a great firm to work for due to its international environment and possibilities for personal and professional growth. For this company, we are looking for ETL consultants performing various tasks like implementing database design & ETL solutions, developing SQL stored procedures, providing SQL tuning and optimization, testing, etc. Could you be the right person for the following role?
ETL DEVELOPER - DATA WAREHOUSE PROJECTS (REF: WEDI)
In this job, you will perform data warehouse ETL development tasks for large projects (ETL development, stored procedures development, SQL optimization).
You can expect to support and monitor ETL jobs, deliver business related and application specific consulting services regarding integrated Teradata solutions.
You will need to support pre-sale processes as well as client communication and building data warehouse (DWH) competency overall via ETL development.
• University Education from the IT field will be an advantage for this role
• Minimal 2 years of experience in DWH projects;
• Good understanding of ETL concepts and DWH architecture;
• Advanced SQL knowledge;
• Experience with database systems such as Teradata, Oracle or MSSQL in similar position (ETL development, stored procedures development, DDL scripts, DML scripts);
• Proficiency in UNIX, Shell or Linux is welcome
• Banking or Telco industry knowledge also welcome
• Experience with ETL tools (egDatastage, ODI, Informatica) will be welcome
• Also welcome is experience with Teradata tools and utilities
• Advanced English and confidence in customer interaction (French / German language an advantage)
• Flexibility to work from Prague (Czech Rep.) with business trips abroad
• EU Citizenship
• A great modern working environment, exposure to cutting-edge technologies! This is a top international company!
• Opportunities to work on international projects in data warehousing and business intelligence
• Competitive salary and stable full-time employment. Great perks!
• A solid package of benefits including pension plan, life insurance, additional holiday, bonuses and more!
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content