Due to team and market expansion for some of our clients with centralized departments in Shared Service centers (SSC) and Business Process (BP) companies in Prague, we are able to offer a large portfolio of job openings.
If you speak English and French on an advanced to fluent level, do not hesitate to send me your CV.
Below are some of the open jobs with French:
HR Records Officer
Oversees and compiles payroll data to ensure payroll processes and information are accurate and current. Provides updated payroll, tax and employee benefit information to the SAP HCM payroll system. Processes weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payrolls, as required, by payroll customers.
HR Client Services officer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a team, manage their own workload and have exposure to working towards contract agreements and service levels agreements (SLA's).
A very extensive part of this role includes customer interaction via phone and email. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
By joining our French Client Services Team, you will also be responsible for the administration part of the job by accurately processing employee attendances, absences and holiday records in order to be able to calculate salaries at the end of the month.
You will be responsible for having all relevant information accounted and all auxiliary system requirements are met (ex, tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, pension and stock record keeping).
You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision and this takes from 3 to 6 months before you start working independently.
HR Benefits Officer
The HR Specialist’s responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific CSS HR process/scope areas, such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, leave of absence, joining and leaving, personnel details changes, alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs), and successful team partnership across H2R.
Export-Import documentation Officer
A very extensive part of this role includes customer interaction via phone and email. Therefore, enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
As an export-import documentation officer, you will treat incoming orders from company country organisations according to the order process definitions to ensure deliveries and invoicing to customers are according to the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA`s). You will capture all incoming orders by mail, EDI or phone. The Order Validator Officer can receive order requirements from the Customer Service Agents to validate orders they have assisted with in the system or modify the order based on different instructions.
Payables Accounts Officer
A part of this role includes customer, colleagues and counterparts interaction via phone and email when necessary. You will be involved in invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. Being predominantly focused on the proactive review of all invoices for appropriate supplier documentation and approval prior to payment, providing assurance with respect to company principles compliance as well as monitoring the suppliers’ accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
Receivables Accounts Officer
A part of this role includes customer, colleagues and counterparts interaction via phone and email when necessary. As a part of the Accounts Receivable team, you will be handling customer payments, ensuring timely collection of payments and correct their allocations. Resolving and escalating relevant cases and preparing cash forecast reports for clients and account managers.
Basic requirements for all positions
- University degree or secondary school
- Previous experience working in an office environment would be an advantage but not necessary
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills, accuracy and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Service orientation with good telephone skills
- Good written communication skills
- Good level of English and upper intermediate level of French
Our clients offer:
• Very competitive remuneration.
• Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits).
• Permanent or temporary employment depending on your choice.
• All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence.
• Perspective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential.
• Positive and social working environment.
• International working environment where English is used daily among other languages.
• Large and modern office building near the public transportation (underground, tram and buses).
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Regular social events and team building activities.