Join now

Guitar Lessons - Acoustic & Electric (Prague)

Dear Internations friends and community,

I was out of Prague for a while making, playing and producing music. I will come back to Prague on September 18. I welcome you all to my music formation lessons. I offer specialized formation in acoustic & electric guitar. The winter term starts on 19 September. The lessons are from Monday to Saturday, and the time will be decided by the student and me. Feel free to contact me if you have the wish to play guitar, learn some songs you have always liked, become a professional musician, write your own songs, learn improvisation, composition, harmony, music notation and more!

Contact me here:
Protected content m

My space account to find more information:
Protected content

Looking forward to mee you all soon!

Luis Larroa
Musician, Music Producer and Sound Artist

About the lessons:

GUITAR LESSONS IN PRAGUE.
Formation in Acoustic and Electric Guitar.

Would you like to become a great guitar player or just to learn how to play your favorites songs? I can teach you how to play any style of music or the songs you like the most, from Rock, Pop, Metal, Blues, Jazz, Funk, Reggae, Blues, Classic, Bossa Nova, Fusion, World Music and more!

Do you want to sound like your favorite guitar players?
Learn to play any rhythm, melody, groove, struming pattern, solo, riff or arpeggio that you like. Learn the right techniques for right and left hand and enjoy with out limits.

Would you like to write your own guitar songs?
Learn harmony, music notation, and music theory in order to understand how to create Music. If you don’t want to learn music notation, I can teach you with the simplest method used by Professionals all over the world, learn the same things with the Tab system!

Looking forward to improve your level?
Learn all the most important scales and modes, chord progressions, arpeggios, any kind of chords, sweep picking, tappings, bendings, hammer-on, pull-offs, slides, interesting tricks, construction of solos, and more.

Available Formations:

Formation for absolute beginners.
Formation in Spanish Guitar or Flamenco.
Formation in Acoustic guitar, 6 and 12 string acoustic or electro acoustic guitar and folk guitar.
Formation in Electric guitar.
Formation in Composition.
Formation in Modern Guitar.
Formation in different styles of music.
Formation as a Performer on Stage, playing Covers, Live Sets or Concerts.
Free Formation.

All levels and ages:
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
Children and Adults.

English, German French and Spanish fluently spoken!
(Italian and Czech basic communication level).

MgA. Luis Larroa (International Guitar Teacher, Music Producer and Musician).
Email: Protected content m
Protected content

Prague Forum