Join now

Half Marathon / PIM Women's Challenge! (Prague)

Hello All,

One of my clients, the Prague International Marathon, is promoting its initiative started last year, the 'PIM Women's Challenge' for its Protected content of running events and I am interested in organizing a group of ladies who would like to register and train for the half marathon in the Spring!

We have just over a month to register for this fantastic programme, so please let me know if you'd be interested in training (one day per week group runs only and the rest on your own!!) over the winter months. I did the half-marathon last year and have to say its the best way to ward off the winter blues and extra 'hibernation' pounds/kilos!

Registration is through th Prague IInternational Marathon's website ( Protected content ), whereby you register for one of the races (including the team races), enter yourself for the 'PIM WC' and you will have the chance to be selected as one of the women that will be 'followed' and coached during training,; giving you the opportunity to win prizes, gain publicity and even meet a few celebs along the way.

Now is your chance to get up and get running!! Let me know if you're interested and we can coordinate the registration process! !

Cheers,
Jen

Prague Forum

Our Global Partners