INDEX ANALYST (Prague)
We are currently in the process of setting up a new Department within our Prague branch. As a transaction service provider, we facilitate companies and investors with access to global capital markets. Founded in the early Protected content and with dual headquarters in two European cities, we employ over Protected content on 3 different continents and our banking services presence and reputation is second to none. As a member of our human capital you will benefit from our solid company reputation and market leadership while gaining a level of experience and skills in the sector that will set you apart in the banking sector and within the employment market in the future.
By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in Prague.
Below is the position we have available:
As part of the Index team, you will be responsible for any day-to-day activities (Index Production, Index Review and Corporate Actions) related to the maintenance of indices as well as the indices of other exchange indices. The Index teams are involved in any strategic projects where expertise on Index implementation maintenance, regulations and customer interface are required.
This department is organized in shifts working a standard 8 hours plus lunch break between the hours of 6:00 and 23:30 due to the global markets they serve.
• Bachelor's in finance, mathematics, economics or IT
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills and know-how in financial markets
• Experience and track record in index maintenance, financial industry: data analysis and cleansing
• Familiar with reference and market data applications
• Advanced level of English (both verbal and written) Additional languages such as German, French, Spanish and Chinese
• Very competitive remuneration
• Extensive corporate package
• Stable employment within a solid International Corporation
• Extensive training and coaching
• Perspective projects with global scope
• Creative team spirit
• State of the art office here in Prague center
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.