Language Recruitment Fair, Prague , 24th May 2014
Bilingual People returns to Prague on the 24th May to host its annual International Language Recruitment Fair dedicated to the Central Eastern Europe Region
This is your chance to meet and discuss exciting employment opportunities where you can use your language skills with some of the largest recruiters in Czech Republic and across Europe Face to Face
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Prague, Czech Republic and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Reasons why you shouldn’t miss the Bilingual People Fair in Prague:
• Meet Local and International companies that are interested in recruiting for people with language skills, both for positions in the Czech Republic, and also throughout Europe.
• Apply and discuss opportunities for a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies and Recruitment Agencies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event
• Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
• Attend various presentations and seminars throughout the day which will be aimed at given you advice on finding your perfect career.
When and Where
The Fair will be held at the Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9, on the 24th May – for one day only.
Free entrance tickets have now been released for the event. Please note all tickets are free, they are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. For more information and to claim your e-ticket asap to avoid disappointment please visit this link:
We look forward to seeing you at the event!