We are offering a great opportunity for both fresh graduates and experienced professionals to join an international market leader in Prague. Our client is positioned in the FMCG field, in an always dynamic, evolving and demanding sector which will surely provide you with a wide range of skills and experience to strategically position you in the job market.
This position requires immediate start, therefore it will be more suitable for candidates based already in the Czech Republic.
The Credit Collections Officer is responsible for maintaining a ledger of accounts – the relevant collection of overdue accounts as they occur, maintain and develop client portfolio relationship while minimizing financial risk for the corporation and make the necessary decision to implement the effective process.
Overall Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor and rehabilitate overdue accounts as it occurs.
• Reduce and minimize the number of accounts in overdue and reduce the flow to the next financial cycle.
• Resolving customer issues in connection with delivery, pricing and bonuses.
• Maintain customer contact to align payment dates ( in both ways proactively and reactively).
• Perform account reconciliation.
• Monitoring of customers payment plans.
• Documentation auditing (invoices, credit notes, account statements…) to all levels.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation storage within financial system.
• Answering customer credit-related queries.
• Ledger housekeeping
• Reviewing and recommendation of enhancements for increasing operational efficiency.
Management duties and relationship duties to be discussed.
Who we are looking for
• Undergraduate degree in Finance or related field OR previous relevant experience in similar fields and high school degree.
• Being able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
• High level of service mindset.
• Coordinating skills.
• Basic business sense.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Capable of being entrusted with “confidential” information.
• Ability to build productive working relationships at all levels.
• Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Able to generate team cooperation and strong bonds.
• Ability to be flexible with duties and work scope.
• Computer skills (MS Office, Financial systems).
• Familiar with PC usage, applications and functionalities.
• Fluent to native French and advanced English in speaking, reading and writing.
People Place & Partners Recruitment group has been successfully sourcing talented, hardworking professionals for the last 12 years, making us a young but experienced recruitment consultancy in the sector.
By developing strong and honest relationships with both our clients and candidates and providing a level of service that goes beyond traditional recruitment practices we are able to identify the best candidates with the right skills and the right mind set to cover any of our clients recruitment needs and also assist our candidates to get the best possible job for them.
We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
If you are interested please contact me on e-mail: hana. Protected content