Market Development Manager - located in Prague - f
Manager, Market Development
Job location: Prague, Czech Republic
Our client helps organizations and their employees control costs and save time by offering integrated travel and expenses management solutions.
• Developing and managing a Market development Team;
• Delivering the regional marketing pipeline in order to meet corporate sales goals;
• Working closely with the sales leadership to communicate company revenue goals, communicating expectations to staff;
• Being responsible for proactive performance management for the team;
• Working with the Field Marketing to effectively support marketing campaigns;
• Developing effective incentive programs to create a motivated and effective Market Development team;
• Assessing existing internal processes, comparing them with the market benchmark and implement key improvement areas;
• Participating in key marketing initiatives to set up a path for rapid company growth.
• BA degree in Business or Marketing;
• 3 – 6+ years experience in a sales position and / or marketing department;
• 1+ years of experience in a lead or management role / Coaching / Managing a team;
• Experience calling UK market;
• Experience with cold calls (large volumes);
• Advance English (French and/or German – advantage);
• Highly motivated, self – starter with excellent communication skills;
• Detail oriented, responsible and able to work in a fast paced environment;
• Passion for what you do, a passion and drive to improve;
• Relentless commitment to win.
To apply, please send your CV in English to Protected content Thank you!