Join now

Move To Prague with Czech Bf

Hi everyone. My Czech boyfriend and I are planning to go on a holiday to Prague for a few months from July or August and would like to seek your advice.

It's hard to live and study in Australia because of the high cost of living and work limitation so we're planning to spend a few months in Prague but I'm not sure of the right visa for me. I don't think there's something like a fiance visa in Czech and something that will allow me to work for a few months. Any advice will be very helpful.

For the meantime, please allow me to tell you something about myself.

I am a Filipino currently residing in Sydney to finish my Diploma in Human Resources. I have finished a Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management in the Philippines and have worked in the hospitality industry since Protected content . I have decided to continue studying in Australia so I could have more opportunities since a 2 year education won't provide me a promotion in the Philippines or any country for that matter. I am also planning to take a TEFL course so I could teach English since this is a high paying job anywhere you go in the world. I also have a background in singing since I was a solo guitarist and singer in Phuket, Thailand for 3 months. Below are my job experiences:

Singer/solo guitarist
Restaurant Cashier
Restaurant Receptionist
Restaurant Waitress
Hotel Housekeeping
Customer Service Representative (Call Center)

Does anyone have any job recommendation and advice before we move to Prague? Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Fatima Gabriel

Prague Forum

Our Global Partners