Join now

NATIVE ENGLISH CHILMINDER: (Prague)

NATIVE ENGLISH CHILMINDER:
Hello, posting on my behalf of my husband who doesn´t really do Facebook too much
After finnishing time (and life) consuming and stressful contract in his proffesional life, he is now looking for a bit more of a relaxing job for some time. As a 46yo person who loves kids and has plenty of experience (2grown up boys in the UK and our 5yo), he is looking to become a nanny and an English teacher in one (native English, born in Basingstoke, Hampshire), preferibly of an older kid(/s), however he is fantastic with toddlers too (talking from experience, would recommend him as a father to anyone :_DDD!). Offering daily care, in either our or your place (we have a house with a lovely garden in Prague Protected content , healthy reasonable attitude with children, plenty of activities and creative time in stock (absolutely brilliant with young lads - science etc is really his top field, however he has a wonderful ability to entertain a person of any age and gender, of which I´m a great example lol), special attention towards developing English or whatever skills you may wish, etc etc...Caring of a child/children of any age is not an issue, as previously mentioned, raised 3 of his own kids so certainly knows all the necessary stuff from pushing a buggy, through learning to ride a bike to science experiments and building plane models
Will be happy to cooperate with family of any nationality who is looking for an English speaking childminder.. If interested, send me a message or call Protected content

Prague Forum

Our Global Partners