Join now

Offer excellent multilingual communication skills (Prague)

What I bring to the table:

With my experience in international relations management and events organization in, especially, Higher Education, I am an asset to any organization that wants to expand or deepen relations internationally. I am what the Dutch call "the spin in the web". I am energized by connecting people and organizations to further business goals. Excellent communication skills, internationalization, organization, and coordination are my strong suits.

Because of my international work experience, I can easily bridge cultural differences. I am passionate about cultural differences and I feel very enriched by travelling and meeting different people, as I am very social and extrovert. I enjoy public speaking in five languages (Portuguese, English, Italian, Dutch and Spanish), and switch effortlessly between them, easily communicating objectives and meaning across a cultural spectrum.

What I am looking for:

I am always looking forward to develop myself and at the moment I am interested in taking the next step in my career trajectory, therefore I am now searching for a new role that truly plays to my strengths.
My background and skills make me a strong candidate for any position that involves international relations, communication, entertainment and education.

Words that define me:

Communicative, Organised, Engaging, International, Flexible, Resourceful, Pro-active, Entrepreneurial, Creative, Extrovert, Positive, Independent, Traveller, Social

How you can reach me:
Protected content
Protected content

Prague Forum