Join now

Part Time, 1 Month Health Care Research Project (Prague)

If you have strong English and Czech language skills and are good at research we may have a Protected content business research project for you.

The project that we have coming up is focused on calling / talking to health care professionals at hospital to understand their needs on certain types of pharma products.

We would help you develop a plan for the calls and the notes from the interview will all need to be written in English. Most of the interviews will be very short and just consist of just Protected content . The conversations will take about 5 minutes.

The project has not started yet, and the project may change in size and scope before it starts. At this moment, we estimate that the pay for this project would be approximately 30 Euros FOR EACH COMPLETED INTERVIEW, and we need to get about 30 interviews completed.

The Qualifications for the Projects are:
1) Strong English and Czech language skills
2) Great ability to follow directions and coaching
3) Asks questions and seeks clarity when you things are not clear.
4) Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel
5) You will ideally have some sales experience but if not, you will need the ability to use the phone and get to the key people that can answer our questions. You might also be able to go to a hospital and conduct many interviews at once
6) Ability to have high quality phone calls through skype or local land lines and take highly detailed notes of the call.
7) Strong work ethic and high quality standards
8) Availability of about Protected content per week until we have enough interviews. The hours invested are not relevant – it is more about your productivity and getting the project complete.

If this project works out well, we have other work that we would like to give you for future projects.

If you are interested, please send your CV along with an email explaining how you are a good fit for this project to Protected content .

Please do NOT send me an email through Internations – send me your response to my work email.

Thank you !

-Tom

Prague Forum