Join now

Personal/Administration Assistant (Prague)

Greetings all,

I am currently looking to hire a PA to work for me and to start no later than 1st September.

Based in our office in Prague 4, you will assist the Director with the day to day running of the company as well as administrative duties.

• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organising and attending meetings and ensuring their Director is well-prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
• Deputising for the Director, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
• Maintaining office systems, including database, website, filing, invoicing, etc.;
• Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
• Carrying out specific projects and research;
• Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
• Taking on some of the Director's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
• Being involved in decision-making processes for some matters

• Preferably a University graduate (economical ideally but not essential)
• Czech + Advanced/Fluent English (Director is British and 99% of client contact is overseas)
• Very good telephone manner
• Computer literate (MS Office products) – Must be good with Excel
• Pro-active and well presented is a must

I would ideally like a graduate or someone who has just left college but would take someone with up to 2/3 years experience max.

I look forward to hearing from any interested people.