Join now

Personal/Administration Assistant (Prague)

Views

Greetings all,

I am currently looking to hire a PA to work for me and to start no later than 1st September.

THE ROLE:

Based in our office in Prague 4, you will assist the Director with the day to day running of the company as well as administrative duties.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organising and attending meetings and ensuring their Director is well-prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
• Deputising for the Director, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
• Maintaining office systems, including database, website, filing, invoicing, etc.;
• Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
• Carrying out specific projects and research;
• Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
• Taking on some of the Director's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
• Being involved in decision-making processes for some matters

REQUIREMENTS:

• Preferably a University graduate (economical ideally but not essential)
• Czech + Advanced/Fluent English (Director is British and 99% of client contact is overseas)
• Very good telephone manner
• Computer literate (MS Office products) – Must be good with Excel
• Pro-active and well presented is a must

I would ideally like a graduate or someone who has just left college but would take someone with up to 2/3 years experience max.

I look forward to hearing from any interested people.

Thanks

Richard

Prague Forum